Baked salmon with winter slaw
This easy gluten-free dinner is ready in just 30 minutes – keep any leftover slaw to add colour and crunch to your packed lunch.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 8g
Share this recipe
- 200g Co-op British red cabbage, finely sliced
- 200g Co-op British white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 4 Co-op farmed salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped dill
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C /Gas 6. Make the slaw by combining the red and white cabbage, onion and carrot in a bowl. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, along with some seasoning, then mix well with your hands to soften the cabbage. Set aside while you prepare the salmon.
- Place the fish fillets, skin-side down, on a baking tray with the lemon wedges and add seasoning. Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins, until just cooked through.
- Divide the salmon fillets, slaw and lemon wedges between serving plates, then scatter the chopped dill over the top before serving.