Bank holiday bramble cocktail
The berries pair well with the gin here, as well as adding colour — give it a go!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 50g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 100ml water
- 4 blackberries, plus extra to serve
- 30ml Co-op Irresistible London dry gin
- Slice of lemon, to serve
- In a small pan, gently heat the caster sugar with 100ml water, stirring until fully dissolved
- Add the blackberries and bring to the boil
- Cook until the mixture has reduced by about half
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool fully
- Strain the cooled liquid between two glasses filled with ice, then add the gin to each
- Stir to mix and garnish with a slice of lemon and a blackberry each to serve
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk