Ice cream and beer come together for a pint-sized treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 48g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 40g Co-op Fairtrade milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 500ml bottle Co-op golden ale
- 2 scoops Co-op Irresistible Venezuelan chocolate ice cream
- 1 Co-op digestive biscuit, broken into small pieces
- Put the chocolate, golden syrup and milk in a small, non-metallic bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds, or until the chocolate has melted, stirring halfway
- Beat with a spoon until smooth and glossy, then set aside to cool fully
- Drizzle some of the sauce on the inside of two pint glasses
- Half-fill each with golden ale, add a scoop of ice cream and top up with more of the ale
- Drizzle over the remaining chocolate sauce and sprinkle with the biscuit to serve
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk