Bloody beetroot cocktails
These Gothic, dark purple cocktails have an earthy flavour, thanks to the beetroot, plus a fiery ginger finish
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 250g Co-op long life beetroot
- 5cm ginger
- Peel of 1 lime, plus extra to garnish
- 150g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 500ml Co-op Irresistible vodka
- Co-op soda water
- Put 250g Co-op long life beetroot, grated, 5cm ginger, grated, the peel of 1 lime, 150g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar and 500ml Co-op Irresistible vodka in a large jug
- Cover, then leave to steep for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally
- Strain, then discard the beetroot, ginger and lime peel
- To serve, pour 60ml of the beet mixture into each glass with ice, and top up with Co-op soda water
- Garnish with extra lime peel to finish
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk