These peanuts covered in caramel sauce are the perfect trick for your party guests
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 250g caster sugar
- 25g Co-op unsalted butter
- 170g can Co-op evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Co-op unsalted roasted peanuts
- Put the sugar and 4 tbsp water in a saucepan and simmer for about 10 mins, until the sugar has turned a deep caramel colour
- Remove from the heat and add the butter, evaporated milk and vanilla extract, stirring until mixed
- Tip into a bowl and set aside to cool, then stir in the peanuts