Brandy butter ice cream
Try serving this with warm mince pies for an extra special festive dessert
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op brandy butter
- 400g Co-op condensed milk
- 600ml Co-op double cream
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Put the brandy butter and condensed milk in a bowl and mix together
- In another bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks
- Add the whipped cream to the brandy butter mixture with the zest and fold together
- Spoon into a freezer-proof container, cover and freeze overnight
- Bring out of the freezer 10 mins before serving to soften