Brussels sprout bruschetta
You can prep the topping for these vegan Brussels sprout bruschetta in advance. Simply, allow to come to room temperature before serving
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Co-op Irresistible ciabatta, cut into 2cm slices
- 50g Co-op sundried tomatoes in oil (drained weight), chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Co-op pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Spread the sprouts on a roasting tray, then toss with the olive oil and lemon juice
- Season, then roast for 25 mins, until tender
- Toast the ciabatta slices
- Allow the sprouts to cool slightly then put in a large bowl with the lemon zest and sundried tomatoes
- Crush with a wooden spoon until combined, but with some texture
- Spoon the mixture onto the ciabatta slices, then serve sprinkled with the parsley and pine nuts