Bruschetta isn’t just for summer!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 29g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 800g butternut squash (peeled weight), cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op cider vinegar
- 2 tsp thyme leaves (optional), plus sprigs to garnish
- 3 slices Co-op Irresistible white sourdough, halved
- 180g Co-op ricotta
- 2 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 40g mixed nuts (we used walnuts, almonds and cashews), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Put the squash, onion and garlic in a roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil and vinegar. Season and toss to coat the veg. Roast for 35-40 mins, adding the thyme (if using) for the last 15 mins, until the squash is soft and starting to caramelise
- Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature
- Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and stir into the cooled veg
- Lightly crush the squash with a fork
- Toast the sourdough, then spread with the ricotta. Top with the roasted veg, then drizzle over the honey and scatter with the nuts
- Garnish with the thyme sprigs, if using, then serve