Cauliflower Caesar wraps
Try our meat-free take on the popular salad, with roasted cauliflower and a creamy yogurt dressing.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 78g
Share this recipe
- 1 small Co-op British cauliflower
- 2 tbsp vegetarian hard cheese, finely grated
- 90g Co-op sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped (plus 2 tbsp of the oil)
- 100g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp drained jarred capers, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp Co-op Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 4 Co-op plain tortilla wraps
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Cut the florets and leaves off the cauliflower, then set the leaves aside. Toss the florets with half the cheese and half the oil from the sundried tomatoes, season, then bake on a lined tray for 20-25 mins, until golden.
- While the florets are cooking, roughly chop the leaves, then cook in a pan of boiling water for 3 mins. Drain.
- Make a dressing by whisking together the yogurt, capers, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and the remaining cheese and oil.
- Stuff the wraps with the leaves, florets, sundried tomatoes and onion, then drizzle with the dressing to serve.