Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 mixed chillies, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 400g Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 130ml Co-op red wine vinegar
- Put the chillies, onion, garlic and tomatoes in a large pan and season well
- Stir to combine, then cook on a low heat for 4-5 mins, until fragrant
- Add the sugar and vinegar, stirring well
- Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 45 mins to 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until reduced to a jammy consistency
- When it’s cool, transfer to a sterilised jar and seal. The jam keeps, chilled, for 1 month