Christmas dinner tart
Turkey, sprouts, blue cheese and cranberry sauce – this festive tart is perfect for using up your Christmas dinner leftovers.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op British Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 5 rashers Co-op Irresistible dry cured smoked streaky bacon rashers
- 4 tbsp Co-op crème fraîche
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 375g pack Co-op ready rolled puff pastry
- 200g cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 50g Co-op Irresistible blue Stilton®, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/Gas 5
- Cook the sprouts in boiling water for 2 mins, the
- Spread the crème fraîche mixture all over, leaving a 2-3cm border around the edge
- Top with the turkey, bacon, sprouts, onion and cheese, then spoon over the cranberry sauce
- Fold the edges of the pastry over the filling to create a border and crimp down with a fork
- Whisk the egg and use to brush the edge of the pastry
- Bake for 50-55 mins, until the pastry is golden and the base is crisp
- Allow the tart to cool slightly, then serve cut into slices