This twist on the classic leftovers sandwich will go down a treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 73g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 tbsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- 8 Co-op large tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp Co-op wholegrain mustard
- 100g leftover cooked Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 200g leftover roast turkey meat, torn
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g Co-op grated mozzarella
- Spread the cranberry sauce across 4 of the wraps, right to the edges
- Repeat with the wholegrain mustard on the other wraps
- Scatter the sprouts on the mustard wraps, followed by the turkey, onion and mozzarella, then season
- Put the cranberry wraps on top, sauce-side down, and press gently
- Heat 2 large nonstick frying pans over a medium heat and toast a quesadilla in each on 1 side for 3-4 mins, using a large spatula to press down gently
- Flip over and toast the other side for 2-3 mins
- Keep them warm while you cook the remaining quesadillas
- Cut them into wedges and serve immediately