All the Christmassy flavours you love, without the hassle
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 46g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op sage and onion stuffing balls
- 200g Co-op ready to eat roast chicken breast fillets
- 2 rashers of Co-op smoked bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp of Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of Co-op cranberry sauce
- 50g of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 60g of Co-op Stilton, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/Gas 5
- Put the stuffing balls on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 15 mins
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from the chicken and cut into bite-sized chunks
- Fry the bacon, stirring often, until the fat starts to crisp, then add the chicken and heat through
- Lay the wraps on a board and spread with mayonnaise, then cranberry sauce, leaving a gap round the edge. Divide the lettuce between them and scatter over the Stilton
- Add the chicken, bacon and stuffing balls. Fold the bottom end of the wrap, then roll, leaving the top end open, and serve