Make the most of seasonal sprouts with these cheesy flatbreads
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 36g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 rashers Co-op Irresistible smoked back bacon
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 50g Co-op British Brussels sprouts, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible caramelised onion chutney
- 2 Co-op white pitta breads
- 25g Co-op Irresistible Somerset Cheddar, grated
- Grill the bacon on a high heat for 5-10 mins, turning halfway through, until cooked and golden, then chop into bite-size pieces
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat
- Add the sprouts, and stir fry for 2-3 mins, until browned and crispy
- Spread 1tbsp of chutney over each pitta bread and sprinkle over the bacon and Brussels sprouts
- Add freshly ground black pepper, then sprinkle over the grated Cheddar. Put under the grill for 2-3 mins, until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve straight away