Stir fried sprouts
This is a great alternative to buttered sprouts on Christmas Day
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 7g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op British Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Heat a pan of water on the hob
- Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts. When the water starts bubbling, add the sprouts and simmer for a couple of mins, then drain and set aside
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or wok
- Add the chilli and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add the sprouts and stir fry for another 2 mins
- Finally, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Take off the heat, stir in the soy sauce and lime juice, and serve piping hot