Classic iced tea
Keep cool in the summer heat with this classic iced tea recipe, made with our 99 blend (English breakfast tea works too) and garnished with rosemary and lemon!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 13g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op Fairtrade 99 tea blend bag
- 1 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice, plus slices to garnish
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional)
- Put the tea bag in a tall, heat-safe glass and pour over 200ml boiling water
- Leave to steep for 3 mins, then remove the tea bag
- Stir in the honey until dissolved
- Top the glass up with ice, then stir in the lemon juice, lemon slices and rosemary sprig, if using, to serve