Coronation egg sandwich
Clear out the cupboard with this gently spiced sandwich filler, perfect for a lunchtime treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 62g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 Co-op British free range eggs
- 6 tbsp Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Co-op mango chutney
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 30 Co-op sultanas
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 Co-op trimmed salad onions, finely sliced
- 4 slices Co-op farmhouse white bread
- 100g pack Co-op British mixed salad, to serve
- Put the eggs into a pan of simmering water and boil for 8 mins
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, sultanas, coriander and spring onion
- Once the eggs are cooked, run under cold water and peel
- Roughly chop and gently stir into the mayo mix
- Toast the bread, add a little salad and spoon in the egg filling
- Serve with remaining salad on the side