Crumble with blackberry and sloe gin ice cream
Cook the crumble in six small ovenproof dishes if you prefer
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 71g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 6 Co-op Conference pears, peeled, cored and cut into chunky slices
- 340g Co-op frozen summer fruits
- 90g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 90g Co-op plain flour
- 70g porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 90g Co-op unsalted butter, chopped into pieces
- 60g mixed nuts (we used walnuts, almonds and cashews), chopped
- 500ml tub Co-op Irresistible West Country cream blackberry & sloe gin ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ Gas 6
- Toss the fruit with 40g of the sugar and the lemon juice, then tip into a pie dish and press down
- For the crumble, mix the flour, oats, cinnamon and remaining sugar in a bowl
- Using your fingertips, rub in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs, then toss through the nuts
- Sprinkle over the fruit, then bake for 35-40 mins, or until the top is dark golden and bubbling. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream