This sweet and spicy Jägermeister cocktail is made with ginger and chilli for a surprise kick
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 20g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 50ml Jägermeister
- 25ml Co-op navy rum
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, cut in half through the middle and deseeded, plus extra for garnish
- 100ml Co-op orange juice
- 150ml Co-op cranberry juice drink
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Combine the Jägermeister and rum in a small pan and add the ginger and chilli pieces
- Bring to a simmer and then heat gently for 2 mins
- Strain, reserving the chilli, then set aside to cool
- Add the crushed ice to a shaker, then combine the Jägermeister with the orange and cranberry juices
- Serve in a chilled cocktail glass with the chopped chilli ends for ‘horns’ on the glass
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk