Easter rocky road
You could use leftover Easter egg for the chocolate in these fun, chunky bars
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 20g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 120g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g Co-op Irresistible ginger & dark chocolate cookies
- 75g sultanas
- 100g marzipan, chopped into small pieces
- Grease and line an 18cm square cake tin
- Put the chocolate in a pan with the butter and syrup, then heat gently until melted
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly
- Put the cookies in a plastic food bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky pieces
- Stir through the chocolate mixture, along with the sultanas and marzipan, until everything is coated
- Tip the mixture into the tin and spread it out to the edges
- Chill for an hour, or until solid
- Remove from the tin and slice into 21 bars to serve