Easy cheese biscuits
You can make these easy cheese biscuits using just four ingredients: flour, butter, mustard and cheese. They're great to give as an edible gift, too.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 3g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 125g Co-op unsalted butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 125g Co-op plain white flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 110g Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, grated
- Rub the butter and flour together with your fingertips, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs
- Season, add the mustard and cheese, then bring the dough together into a disc
- Wrap in cling film and chill for 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper
- Lightly dust your work surface with flour
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of roughly 5mm and cut out the biscuits using a 5cm cutter
- Re-roll any pastry scraps and continue to cut out biscuits until the dough is used up
- Transfer the biscuits to the trays and prick each with a fork a couple of times
- Bake for 10-12 mins, until golden
- Leave to cool on a wire rack before serving