Easy granola bars
Looking for a quick and easy snack? These simple granola bars only require five ingredients
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 39g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 250g Co-op Honest Value clear honey
- 150g Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 250g Co-op Honest Value porridge oats
- 100g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 75g dried cranberries
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper
- Put the honey and peanut butter into a small pan and bring to a simmer, stirring regularly
- Take off the heat and mix in the oats, pistachios and cranberries
- Tip into the tin and smooth with the back of a spoon
- Chill for 2 hours, or until set
- Lift the bakig paper out of the tin and cut into 12 pieces