Festive tabbouleh vegan wreath
This vegan Middle Eastern-style tabbouleh salad is great for sharing, fabulously festive
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 19g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op white pitta breads, cut into shards
- 1 tsp Co-op olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 100g Co-op cous cous
- ½ x 25g pack each flat leaf parsley, coriander, mint and basil, finely chopped
- 40g dried cranberries
- 50g walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200g tub Co-op houmous
- 125g pack baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Brush the pitta shards all over with the oil, then season
- Bake for 10-12 mins, until toasted and crunchy, then set aside to cool
- Meanwhile, prepare the cous cous according to the pack instructions
- Fluff with a fork, then stir through the chopped herbs, dried cranberries, toasted walnuts and lemon juice
- Put the houmous in a small serving bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Place it in the centre of a platter and arrange the spinach around it to resemble a wreath
- Spoon over the cous cous mixture and position the toasted pitta
- shards around the houmous bowl, then sprinkle with the lemon zest before serving up.