Orange and cranberry cous cous
The ideal side for Co-op smoked salmon
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 25g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 300g cous cous
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 80g dried cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 30g sunflower seeds
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a nonstick pan
- Add the cumin and cous cous
- Cook for 2 mins, stirring occasionally, then pour in the stock and bring to the boil
- Stir in the dried cranberries and the zest of 1 orange, cover, turn off the heat and leave to stand for 15 mins
- Fluff up with a fork, stir in 2 tbsp olive oil and season to taste
- Peel and segment the zested orange and add to the cous cous
- To serve, scatter over the spring onions and sunflower seeds