Feta & olive pasta
You can enjoy this tasty Greek-influenced dish straight from the pan or cold for lunch the next day
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 60g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 300g Co-op penne pasta
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 400g pack Co-op courgettes, halved lengthways, then sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 100g drained Co-op pitted black hojiblanca olives in brine, chopped
- 250g pack Co-op Irresistible vine ripened baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- 70g pack Co-op wild rocket
- 100g Co-op Greek Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions
- While it’s cooking, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the courgette over a high heat for 3-4 mins to soften
- Stir in the garlic, oregano and olives, then cook for another minute
- Turn the heat down slightly, add the tomato quarters and season, then cook for another few minutes, until they’ve softened
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the frying pan
- Remove from the heat and toss through the rocket. Divide between plates and crumble over the Feta to serve