Five-ingredient peanut butter & chocolate cookies
This super-simple cookie recipe makes the most of storecupboard staples, so it’s great for whipping up at short notice
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 1 Co-op British free range egg
- 250g Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g pack Co-op milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Put the sugar and egg in a bowl and whisk until well combined
- Add the peanut butter, baking powder and chocolate chips and mix
- Scoop out 12 balls of the dough and place on a lined baking sheet
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again in the opposite direction to form a criss-cross pattern on top
- Bake the cookies for 10 mins, or until golden
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely