Four-bean salad with avocado dressing
Tinned pulses are given a tasty lift with lemon, garlic and fresh, crunchy green beans
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 19g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 400g can Co-op chick peas,
- 400g can Co-op red kidney beans, and 400g can Co-op cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 170g packs Co-op fine beans, trimmed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 100g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, leaves picked
- Put the canned beans in a large saucepan and cover with water, making sure it comes a few inches above the beans
- Cover and bring to the boil, then add the fine beans and simmer for 3-4 mins, until just tender
- Drain well, rinse briefly with cold water and set aside
- Meanwhile, whizz the remaining ingredients except the coriander in a food processor, along with 100ml water, until smooth, then season
- Drizzle half the dressing over the beans and serve the remaining dressing on the side
- Scatter the coriander over to finish