Frozen strawberry daiquiri
You’ll need a blender for this frozen strawberry daiquiri, but it makes it easy to put together.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1kg Co-op British strawberries, chopped
- 4 tbsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 200ml Co-op white rum
- Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges to garnish
- Put half the strawberries into a freezer-proof lidded container and freeze overnight
- Meanwhile, make a sugar syrup
- Put the caster sugar and 60ml water in a pan and bring to the boil
- Stir to dissolve the sugar, then remove from the heat and leave to cool fully
- Next day, put the fresh and frozen strawberries, sugar syrup, rum and lime juice in a blender, then whizz until you have a smooth, slushy consistency
- Divide between four glasses and garnish with lime wedges to serve
Energy per glass 1016kJ/242kcal. Alcohol units per glass 1.8*
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk