Ginger & apple crisp
This marvellous mug makes a speedy pudding - all it takes is 10 minutes! You could use pears or plums instead of apples here, if you prefer.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 small Co-op Royal Gala apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2cm ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, plusa pinch to serve
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp Co-op honey, raisin and almond granola
- 1 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- Combine all the ingredients — apart from the granola and yogurt — in a mug
- Microwave on medium for 2½ to 3 mins until the apple is soft
- Allow to cool slightly
- Top with the granola, spoon the yogurt on top and sprinkle with the extra cinnamon to serve