Ginger sweet potato pancakes
Walnuts are a great addition to these spiced pancakes Bring on brunch!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 67g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 150ml Co-op semi skimmed milk
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 100g Co-op self raising flour
- 20g Co-op unsalted butter
- 25ml maple syrup
- 20g walnut pieces, toasted
- Add the sweet potato to a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 mins, until soft
- Drain, then add the ginger and mixed spice, and mash well
- Add the milk and eggs, then fold in the flour
- Heat the butter in a frying pan
- One by one, make 6 pancakes, using 3 tbsp of the mixture for each and cooking for 2 mins on each side
- To serve, stack up the pancakes and top with the maple syrup and walnut pieces