A tasty mixed-bean chilli with a ready-made gnocchi topping, finished with grated cheese. You've got to try it!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 63g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 x 400g cans Co-op red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can Co-op mixed bean salad, drained and rinsed
- 400g can Co-op Italian chopped tomatoes
- 25g pack coriander, chopped
- 400g pack Co-op gnocchi
- 120g Co-op British mature Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ fan 200°C/gas 7
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof dish and fry the onion and pepper for 2-3 mins over a high heat until softening
- Stir through the spices, then add the beans and chopped tomatoes
- 2 Bring to the boil, then add the fresh coriander, saving a little to garnish
- Top with the gnocchi and Cheddar. Bake for 15 mins until the cheese is golden and melted
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander