Blue cheese mushroom gnocchi
Use readymade gnocchi to make this speedy vegetarian dinner with Stilton, spinach and toasted walnuts.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 65g
Share this recipe
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 x 200g packs Co-op chestnut mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 125g bag Co-op baby spinach
- 400g pack Co-op gnocchi
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of ½
- 60g Co-op Irresistible blue Stilton®, crumbled
- 50g Co-op reduced fat crème fraîche
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 40g Co-op walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan and cook the mushrooms over a high heat for 3-4 mins, until golden. Stir in the garlic and spinach, then cover and turn down the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving a little cooking water. Stir into the mushroom mixture, with the lemon juice, blue cheese and crème fraîche.
- Simmer for 2 mins, then add most of the zest and a little of the reserved water. To serve, sprinkle over the parsley, toasted walnuts and remaining zest.