Linguine with blue cheese sauce
Special enough for a candle lit dinner but easy enough for a midweek treat.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 95g
Share this recipe
- 250g Co-op linguine
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp white wine (or a good splash)
- 100g Co-op rich and creamy Stilton, crumbled
- 8 walnut pieces, roughly chopped
- Cook the linguine following the pack instructions. Meanwhile, fry the onion in the oil until soft, add the wine and leave to bubble. Stir in the cheese and walnuts
- Drain the pasta, add the sauce and mix together.