Try this easy curry - to make it healthier, use Co-op lighter halloumi and coconut milk
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 94g
Share this recipe
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g pack halloumi, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 3cm ginger, grated
- 1 heaped tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ heaped tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato purée
- 2 x 400g cans Co-op chopped tomatoes
- 400ml Co-op coconut milk
- Cooked Co-op basmati rice, to serve
- Handful coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the halloumi for 4-5 mins, until golden all over. Set aside. Add the onion and cook for 4-6 mins, until it starts to soften.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger and spices, then the cauliflower, tomato purée, tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer for 20-25 mins on a medium heat.
- Stir the halloumi through the curry to warm through, then serve on the rice, garnished with the coriander.
This recipe is from MOB Kitchen