Herb and yogurt dip
An easy herb and yogurt dip you can whip up in 10 minutes! Serve with crisps, veg sticks or try Co-op vegetable arancini bites
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 25g pack flat leaf parsley
- 25g pack basil
- 30g Co-op parmesan wedge, grated
- 20g Co-op flaked almonds
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 12 pack Co-op vegetable arancini bites, to serve (optional)
- In a small blender, whizz together the flat leaf parsley and basil with the parmesan, flaked almonds, garlic and lemon zest
- Stir well, then blitz again with the olive oil and lemon juice until you have a dip consistency
- Stir in the yogurt, then spoon into a small serving bowl
- Serve with Co-op vegetable arancini bites, if you like