Curried prawn skewers with yogurt dip
Serve these griddled curried prawns with the yogurt, lime and coriander dip for an easy starter
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 2g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 x 140g packs cooked Co-op Irresistible jumbo king prawns
- 6 tbsp taken from 250g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- In a bowl, combine the king prawns with the yogurt, curry powder and garlic, then leave to marinate for up to 2 hours
- Meanwhile, if you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 mins
- When the prawns are ready, mix the remaining yogurt with the lime zest and juice, coriander — setting aside a little zest and coriander to serve — in a small serving bowl
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat, then thread the prawns onto skewers
- Griddle for 2-3 mins, until heated through
- Scatter the remaining coriander and lime zest over the dip, then serve with the prawns, plus lime wedges on the side