Herby ricotta omelette
Looking to lower your salt intake? Use fresh herbs and tasty condiments such as mustard to inject extra flavour
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 3g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 Co-op British free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 30g Co-op ricotta
- 1 tsp Co-op Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp each chopped basil, mint and flat leaf parsley (or any soft herbs you like)
- 1 tbsp Co-op unsalted butter
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, ricotta, mustard and half the chopped herbs until well combined
- Season with black pepper
- Heat the butter in a nonstick frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture, tilting the pan so the base is completely covered
- Allow to cook undisturbed for 15-20 seconds, then tilt the pan again
- Cook for a further 2-3 mins, until almost set, but still creamy on top, then sprinkle over most of the remaining herbs
- Fold the omelette over in the pan, cook for a final 30 seconds, then slide onto a plate and serve sprinkled with the remaining herbs