Honey and garlic king prawn stir fry
Fun and easy to make, you can pep this meal up by adding more chillies — if you dare!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Co-op clear honey
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 300g Co-op cooked king prawns
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 320g Co-op Chinese stir fry veg
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and chopped into matchsticks
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped (optional)
- Put half the sesame oil, the honey, garlic and prawns in a bowl
- Stir together then set aside
- Heat the remaining sesame oil, the sunflower oil and 1 tbsp water in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat
- Add the stir fry veg and cook for 3 mins, until starting to soften
- Add the chilli, ginger and prawns along with the marinade and soy sauce and fry for a further 3 mins, until the prawns are nicely golden on both sides
- Divide between 2 bowls, sprinkle on some chives, if using, and serve with a little soy sauce on the side for dipping