Honey and mustard potato salad
This tasty dish is also delicious served cold on Easter Monday
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 23g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 750g Co-op Jersey Royals, halved
- 1 tbsp Co-op Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 3 tbsp Co-op light mayonnaise
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- Boil the potatoes for 15 mins
- Drain and set aside to cool
- Mix together the mustard, honey and mayonnaise, season, and stir into the cooled potatoes
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the spring onion.