Indian style cucumber salsa
This makes a moreish snack, or try it alongside your favourite curry
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 8g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- ½ Co-op cucumber
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- Small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Co-op dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp Co-op desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp Co-op vegetable oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Co-op mini poppadums, to serve (optional)
- Slice the cucumber in half vertically, scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon and cut into small cubes
- Put the cucumber in a bowl, along with the tomato, onion, chilli, coriander, peanuts and desiccated coconut, then mix together
- Add the oil, lemon juice, ground cumin, cayenne pepper and season to taste, give it a good stir, then serve — with poppadums, if you like