Kebab-style chicken pittas
All the flavours of a classic kebab in a simple, tasty traybake. Simply stuff inside pitta breads!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 51g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 courgettes, halved lengthways and slices
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 400g pack Co-op frozen breaded chicken nuggets
- 4 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 4 Co-op white pitta breads
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, slices
- Chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7
- Mix together the olive oil, dried herbs and lemon juice
- Put the courgette and green pepper into a lined baking tray and toss in the herby oil
- Bake in the oven for 5 mins, then add the chicken nuggets and bake for another 20 mins
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the garlic, season and loosen with 2-3 tsp water
- Lightly toast the pittas breads so that they open easily
- Once the chicken and veggies are cooked, load the pitta with the lettuce, onion and tomato, followed by the chicken mixture
- Drizzle with the garlic yogurt and add some chilli sauce to serve, if you like