Love heart smoked salmon muffins
This quick, delicious breakfast in bed is a great Valentine’s treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 33g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 muffins, halved
- 2 tbsp Co-op light soft cheese with cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp Co-op guacamole
- 80g Co-op Irresistible smoked salmon, sliced
- Handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Toast the muffin halves until golden, then cut into heart shapes
- Spread each piece with soft cheese and guacamole
- Top with the salmon, season with black pepper, scatter with the parsley and serve with the lemon wedges