Mango, blueberry & lime fool
This fruity pud is light and airy, with only five ingredients! You'd be a fool not to try it
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 35g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g pack Co-op blueberries
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- Juice of 1 lime, zest of ½
- 250g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 Co-op Irresistible Scottish shortbread finger, crumbled
- Gently cook the blueberries with 1 tbsp water in a saucepan for 2-3 mins, breaking them down with a wooden spoon until soft and releasing their juices, then leave to cool
- Meanwhile, purée the mango with the lime juice
- Layer up the yogurt, mango purée and blueberries between two serving glasses
- Chill for at least an hour
- To serve, sprinkle over the shortbread and the lime zest