Make these the day before for an easy addition to any sharing spread.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
- 330g jar Co-op pitted green manzanilla olives
- 330g jar Co-op pitted black hojiblanca olives
- 2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of ½ orange
- Drain and rinse both jars of olives, then mix together with the olive oil.
- Stir in the rosemary leaves, chilli flakes, coriander seeds, and the lemon and orange zest.
- Cover, then marinate in the fridge for 6 hours, or overnight.