Mushroom stroganoff soup
A comforting bowl of this mushroom stroganoff soup is perfect on chilly winter evenings
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 200g pack Co-op British chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 25g pack flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika, plus extra to garnish
- 300ml tub Co-op reduced fat crème fraîche
- Heat 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil in a large pan and cook the onion for 8-10 mins, until softened
- Stir in the mushrooms, increase the heat and add 2 tbsp water
- Cook for 5 mins, until golden and caramelised, while you chop the parsley, keeping the leaves and stalks separate
- Stir the stalks into the pan, along with the smoked paprika
- Pour 500ml boiling water into the pan, then bring back to the boil
- Reduce to a simmer, then stir in the crème fraîche and most of the parsley leaves
- Cook for 2 mins, until well combined
- Season, then garnish with the remaining parsley, plus a pinch of smoked paprika if you like