Nacho cheese hot dogs
We've combined two summer comfort foods in one - nachos and hot dogs. Make them at your next BBQ!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 48g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 spring onions, cut into 5cm pieces
- ½ tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 400g pack Co-op nacho cheese hot dogs
- 2 tbsp grated Co-op parmesan wedge
- 4 Co-op white finger rolls
- 70g pack Co-op wild rocket
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Massage the spring onions with the oil, season then roast for 10-12 mins, until tender
- Cook the sausages from the kit according to the pack instructions
- Take the spring onions out of the oven and immediately sprinkle with most of the parmesan
- Stuff the rolls with the rocket, sausages and spring onions
- Drizzle with the cheese sauce and scatter over the nacho crumb (both from the kit) and remaining parmesan