No-salt French fries
We’ve baked our chips in a smoky paprika marinade for extra flavour - without using salt!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 22g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 large Co-op baking potatoes
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Leaving the skin on, cut the potatoes into fries
- Place in a bowl of water, to remove the starch, and set aside for 1 hour
- Mix the olive oil with the smoked paprika, oregano and onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Pat the fries dry, then toss to coat in the seasoned oil
- Spread out on two trays and bake for 30-35 mins
- Mix the mayonnaise with the zest and juice of 1 lime, then serve alongside the fries