One-pan pizza pancake
Pizza toppings on a pancake? You bet! Give this savoury spin on a pancake a go. It makes a great 30-minute dinner with a green salad.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 63g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g Co-op plain white flour
- 4 Co-op British free range eggs
- 150ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- 30g Co-op unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Co-op Italian tomato purée
- 125g ball Co-op Italian lighter mozzarella, torn
- 6 slices Co-op salami Milano
- 2 tbsp Co-op pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- 150g pack Co-op bistro salad
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6, with a 20cm ovenproof frying pan inside to heat up
- Whisk together the flour, eggs and milk to make a batter, then season
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and add the butter, swirling until melted
- Pour in the batter and return to the oven for 13-15 mins, until puffed up and golden
- Meanwhile, mix the tomato purée with 2 tbsp water to loosen
- Remove the pancake and allow to cool for a few minutes, before brushing over the tomato paste, then sprinkling over your toppings
- Return to the oven for 8-10 mins until the cheese has melted
- Scatter the basil leaves over the pizza pancake, before serving with the salad on the side