Peach & rosé sangria
This lighter, summer twist on sangria is made with rosé instead of red wine
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 large peaches
- Co-op Fairtrade Shiraz Rosé
- 100ml white rum
- 50ml orange liqueur
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 mint sprigs
- Slice the peaches into thick wedges
- Arrange on a griddle pan over a high heat
- Cook for 3-4 mins, until lightly charred
- Put half the slices in a blender, along with 200ml of the Rosé and blend until smooth
- Strain through a sieve, pressing down with the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible
- Pour the remaining 550ml rosé into a tall jug before adding the peach mixture, along with 100ml white rum, 50ml orange liqueur, the remaining peach wedges, 1 lime, cut into wedges, 3 mint sprigs and plenty of ice
- Stir well before serving
*2.1 alcohol units per glass
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk