Juicy plums and frozen summer berries add lots of fruity flavour to this autumnal sangria recipe.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 ripe plums, cut into thin wedges
- 100g Co-op freshly frozen summer fruits, defrosted
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible sparkling elderflower pressé
- 2 tsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 small thyme sprigs (optional)
- 200ml Co-op Fairtrade Cabernet Sauvignon
- 150ml Co-op sparkling lemonade
- In a jug, combine the plums, summer fruits, elderflower pressé, sugar, lemon slices, and thyme
- Mix well, then lightly crush some of the fruit with a fork to release its juices
- Leave to marinate for 10-15 mins
- Add the Cabernet Sauvignon and leave for another 5-10 mins
- To serve, fill 2 glasses with ice and divide the sangria between them
- Top up with lemonade, and garnish with a few thyme sprigs, if you like
Drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk